Teach / Guide / Educate
In-Home Private Training Session - Behavior Modification
Purpose: This training option is for those who need plans created specifically for them and their dog(s). As a training facility it is important for us to meet our clients' needs and address the issues that you are experiencing.
Appropriate for: Both puppies and adult dogs. This is a service for clients experiencing issues such as leash reactivity, stranger danger, dog-dog aggression, and other household issues.
Structure & Price: 1-hour sessions, $115/hour
- the educator will estimate the number of sessions necessary to achieve success. Call for more information!
- clients will receive written homework to compete between sessions, as well as an overview of what was covered during each session
In-Home Private Training Sessions - Basic Obedience
Purpose: This training option is best for those who have basic training needs and common in home "behavior problems."
Appropriate for: Both puppies and adult dogs.
- For puppies these sessions will teach you what proper socialization is, the ins and out of crate and potty training. Appropriate management strategies to implement to teach your puppy boundaries and some basic obedience.
- For adult dogs these sessions will teach you how to implement enrichment and exercise into your dog's daily life. It will also focus on how to utilize the crate appropriately, teach your dog appropriate greeting skills, and practical in-home obedience skills.
Structure & Price: Package - 3 - 1-hour sessions, $240/package
- sessions will be scheduled 1 per week or bi-weekly
- clients will receive written homework to be completed between sessions, as well as criteria covered each session
Educator Led Session
Purpose: This training option is best for those clients who have less time to dedicate to working with and building strong behaviors with their dog. This option allows for an educator to come into your home and work with your dog without you needing to be present. This option does still require owner compliance and check-in sessions. It is important for all the skills worked on to be transferred to each client.
Appropriate for: For both puppies and adult dogs. This service allows for structured training time with a designate educator, working towards your training goals.
Structure & Price: Package - 1 initial consultation, 4 - 1 hour educator sessions & 1- 1 hour client check-in, $400/package
- educators sessions will be scheduled weekly with the check-in scheduled after the 3rd or 4th session
- clients will receive written reports from each session, as well as weekly homework to be completed between sessions to allow for transferability
Virtual Education Session
Purpose: This training option is best for those that live outside of the physical area we serve. We know that there are many clients that would like to work with us who we cannot physically reach so we created this option! This training option is best for basic and intermediate training needs,
Appropriate for: Clients that live outside of our geographic location or those who have health issues and due to COVID-19 would feel more comfortable meeting with us virtually!
Structure & Price: 40-minute session, $60/session
- sessions will be scheduled weekly or bi-weekly
- clients will receive written homework to be completed between sessions, as well as an overview of what was covered each session
*Please make sure that you have a device that allows for video communication if you chose this service.